AT&T Additional Services
Note: Service availability is determined by the phone and plan you have selected, along with your geographic area as determined by the ZIP code provided. In addition, AmazonWireless may require a service option as part of the purchase in order for you to receive the phone at a discounted price.
Extend your Nights and Weekend Minutes
- This service changes off-peak hours to 7 p.m. to 7 a.m.
Get comfort and protection in case of a vehicle mechanical emergency.
- Towing (for mechanical failures)
- Battery service/jump-start
- Flat-tire assistance
- Out-of-gas fuel delivery (up to 3 gallons, gas or diesel)
- Lockout assistance
- Key replacement
- Bonus Hertz rental car savings
Smart Limits for Wireless Parental Controls
Parents can access an easy, online parental control tool, which will allow them to manage their children's wireless phone usage. As your child approaches the set text and download limits, they will receive a warning message. Once a limit is reached, a notification will explain that the service will be blocked until the next billing cycle begins. Calls and text messages to and from phone numbers you designate as "Allowed Numbers" (including calls to/from 911) will be permitted regardless of limits set. Smart Limits for Wireless Parental Controls allows you to set limits for:
- Time of day their phone can and cannot be used
- Number of text and instant messages per billing cycle
- Dollar amount for download purchases (ringtones, games, etc.)
- Amount of web browsing usage allowed per billing cycle
- Block/allow specific numbers that can be called or text messaged (incoming and outgoing)
- Restrict content inappropriate for children
- Call anyone in your address book just by saying their name.
Wireless Phone Insurance
This service provides protection if your wireless device is unintentionally lost, damaged, or stolen. Once approved, a replacement is generally received within 24 to 48 hours. Plan details:
- Incidents covered: lost, stolen or accidental damage, liquid damage, or mechanical or electrical failure after the manufacturer's warranty period has expired
- Deductible: Per the terms of your new Insurance Coverage Certificate, each replacement phone is subject to a $50, $125, or $199 non-refundable deductible per approved claim depending on the phone model
- Limits: 2 claims within any consecutive 12 months, with a maximum replacement value of $1,500/claim
- Compatibility: Claims may be fulfilled with new or refurbished replacement equipment and may be a different brand, model or color than the covered equipment. Compatibility with current accessories and features is not guaranteed