Poor Quality April 30, 2013
Reviewer: Alireza F. Mobarhan "FarhangOnline.com" (San Jose, CA) -
I had a Sony flip phone since many years with satisfaction. Its battery became bad and I couldn't find any battery replacement.
I bought this Samsung M400 phone because I wanted a "non-smart" flip phone.
- Good reception,
- Good battery,
- Speaker is OK,
- Voice Command button on the left side is bothering and there is no way to deactivate it.
- Voice recognition is really bad. It is practically not usable.
- Display font size is not changeable.
- There is no place for SD card or other memory cards. You can not increase the memory.
- There is no driver for USB connection. You can't transfer photos to your computer, except you send it via email.
I wouldn't recommend this phone to anybody.