Nice Size Screen, Great Features, Great Phone March 16, 2013
I really loved this phone, but the overall slowness of 3G speeds and lack of 4G LTE in my area, made me switch to the older Samsung Galaxy S2. However, with that being said, the Samsung Galaxy S3 is still a great phone.
Here are the things I like about the phone:
* The phone is a nice size, it's pretty light
* The processor is one of the fastest US released Android phone, and it comes with 2 GB of RAM.
* I played around with the camera and video camera and the quality is great in my opinion. (I'll post some pics or a video later.)
* The ICS 4.0 is really snappy and it opens up applications quickly. It now has Jelly Bean OS
* It comes with Google Wallet. I signed up and got a free $10 to use. (I'm going to McDonald's to test it out!)
* I've only use the S Voice application a few times, but it seems to be just like Siri on my wife's iPhone 4S.
* It comes with a micro SD slot in case more space is needed to save pictures, videos, etc.
* You can change out the battery if needed.
* Battery life last twice as long compared to my HTC EVO 4G.
* The OS seems pretty stable as I encountered no freezes. (Older androids tended to freeze once in awhile)
Now for some cons:
* This is carrier related and not the phone itself, but the 4G LTE is not all in all areas so be sure to check your carrier if internet speeds is a deciding factor in purchasing this phone. If not you'll be stuck with 3G speeds. 3G is like slow dial up in my area!
* The phone is so nice, that I baby it all the time!
So I love the phone, I just wish that Sprint would roll out 4G LTE faster. If you're in an area with 4G LTE, I say this is a great phone to have.
how i want this phone December 21, 2012
i have always wanted a Samsung galaxy s3.i would like to be the first person to buy it from you[[ASIN:B008ZPFHZK Samsung Galaxy S III 4G Android Phone, White 32GB (Sprint)]]